Welcome to Our Scottsdale Dental Practice
Welcome to Serenity Smiles, located in the beautiful McCormick Ranch area of Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Maria Goff and Dr. David Eccker and their team of hygienists, assistants, and front office staff are dedicated to raising the bar for what patients should expect from a dental visit.
You can be confident that at Serenity Smiles, we will provide you with a pleasant, stress-free experience and uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
General Dentistry for All Ages
At Serenity Smiles, we welcome patients of all ages from the Phoenix area to our comfortable dental office. From dental exams and teeth cleanings to tooth fillings and root canals, we provide the high-quality dentistry you and your family need to maintain healthy smiles for a lifetime.
Our dentists are also highly skilled in cosmetic dentistry, dental implant placement and restoration, Invisalign clear aligners, and customized treatment for TMJ and bruxism.
Our patients know us to be genuinely kind and caring professionals who always listen carefully to their concerns and answer their questions. If you need treatment, Dr. Goff and Dr. Eccker present all possible options, and together you can choose the one that's best for you.
Core Values That Guide Us
Everyone on our dental team follows a set of established core values that guide us in every interaction with our wonderful patients.
- Honesty: We are honest and transparent about treatment options and costs.
- Compassion: We treat our patients thoughtfully as we wish to be treated.
- Kindness: We treat our patients with kindness because we don't know any other way.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing right by our patients every time
- Respect: We understand and respect each of our patient's unique needs.
We are excited that you are considering us for your new dental home in Scottsdale and invite you to call us at (480) 400-5000.
How We Provide an Unparalleled Dental Experience
Patients at Serenity Smiles know they can turn to Dr. Goff and Dr. Eccker for superior dental care that emphasizes patient comfort. If visiting the dentist typically leaves you feeling anxious, you will appreciate how their compassionate and caring approach helps you feel supported and well-cared-for.
There are numerous ways we help our patients have an exceptional experience with us.
Amenities to Help You Relax
Our relaxing spa-like amenities include a complimentary coffee bar in our comfortable reception area and cozy blankets, neck pillows, and ceiling-mounted TVs in all our treatment rooms. We love pampering our patients, and if there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Sedation Dentistry for Your Complete Comfort
We offer sedation dentistry at our Scottsdale, AZ dental office so that you never need to fear dental treatment and can have a completely stress-free experience:
- Nitrous oxide is perfect for mild to moderate anxiety or anyone who wants a relaxing experience at the dental office.
- Oral conscious sedation is appropriate for patients who don't obtain the level of relaxation they need from nitrous oxide.
- IV or intravenous sedation won't put you to sleep but will put you in a deep state of relaxation, so your appointment flies by.
- General anesthesia at Serenity Smiles is administered by qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) and is ideal for patients who want to sleep during their procedure.
Leading-Edge Dental Technology
Technology plays an important role in improving the comfort, efficiency, and long-term outcomes of the dental treatments we provide. From digital x-rays and intraoral cameras that inform and educate to 3-D digital imaging, laser dentistry, and efficient root canal treatment, we will show you how our wealth of dental technology contributes to an exceptional dental experience.
No Insurance? Consider Our Dental Savings Plan!
We are in-network with numerous insurances, but many patients who need dental care are uninsured. For them, we offer a dental membership plan that covers the cost of dental exams, cleanings, and x-rays and discounts on all other services. Please visit our financial page for more details or to get started!
Schedule Your Next Dental Exam in Scottsdale, AZ!
We are honored that you are considering Serenity Smiles for your family's dental needs and look forward to having you as a patient. Please call our Scottsdale, AZ dental office, and a friendly team member will be happy to help you schedule a convenient appointment.