Here are a few:
- The act of laughing increases your blood flow – making your body work better! Increased blood flow increases healing rates, and provides oxygen to your brain and organs. You’ll feel great.
- Like above, laughing may help with infections by raising the amount of immune cells working to help your body stay healthy.
- Laughing is sweet! Laughing can aid in regulating blood sugar levels in your body – an important function.
- Your life gets better with laughing! Research correlates more frequent laughing to better sleep and relaxation.
- Along with #4, laughter can boost your brain chemistry, reducing feelings of depression and anxiety.
Laughing is a gift and it shows off your excellent smile in a candid way! Learn more about the benefits of laughing at: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-health/laughter-is-the-best-medicine.htm , a great article that explains the biology!