If you’re looking to avoid traditional metal braces, Invisalign may be a perfect option to help straighten and align your smile. Invisalign braces are clear aligners that ditch the metal and use a clear, safe, thermoplastic called SmartTrack, which is FDA-approved. It does not contain BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. Also, Invisalign is a removable upper and lower appliance.
It is much safer to see a trained dentist or orthodontist when choosing Invisalign because they are able to ensure that you get a personalized treatment plan that is customized for you by a professional. Depending on how much alignment your teeth require, time spent using Invisalign daily varies. Sometimes, patients only need Invisalign treatment for 6 months!
Invisalign works by taking digital impressions of your dental anatomy with each scheduled visit – which shows dentists or orthodontists the next step to further your alignment. You most likely will receive a new clear appliance with each visit that adjusts with your adjusting smile.
There are many reasons that Invisalign may be right for your treatment, such as:
- Clear and Invisible appearance
- Ability to clean your aligners effectively outside of the mouth
- Easily removable for eating/drinking
- Comfortable thermoplastic material instead of metal that may cut the lips/gums
- 3D impressions – no gooey material!
- Invisalign Providers all go through certification
- Compliance Indicators – show if you’re wearing your aligner enough!
Contact us today for a consultation to see if Invisalign is your treatment of choice for a beautifully aligned smile!